August Documented

Friday 6 September 2013


My August Document pages and are done for the month apart from a slight mishap with the calendar. My computer has suffered a hard disk failure which has caused me all sorts of problems but particularly re the calendar - I've had to revert back to my old computer (very temperamental) and is has a super old version of Word on it and doesn't have the calendar template I've been using so we all have temporary August calendars until I can sort this out!

We have stickers to embellish our layouts with this month so I had lots of fun using those on my introduction layout. The photo is 4x4".
as

This month's numbers are made with cameras cut out from one of the patterned papers in this month's kit and we're also stamping tiny labels and punching out large labels and tiny butterflies.


The divided pockets this month are all 6x4" portrait orientation:
 

and finally the focus layout: one 6x4 portrait photo, one 6x4 landscape photo (capable of being cropped slightly) and two small photos, 2.5" square each.

Thanks for looking and I'll see those who can make it to the class next Saturday 14th September at 9.45am!

Happy scrapping xx

No comments:

Post a Comment