April Documented!

Tuesday 7 May 2013

April was quite a busy month for me - baby Max arrived at the beginning followed by two weeks of visitors, then a wedding and weekend away at the end, phew, I'm glad it's over!

This month's kit is really pretty: lots of turquoise and yellow.  Here is the introduction layout (one 6x4 landscape photo that has been trimmed slightly):




The divided pockets this month consist of four 6x4 pockets and one 6x8 pocket. Here is my first one:
and a close up of a couple of the pockets:



and the reverse:


and a close up of a couple of the pockets:



and this month's Focus layout - of course I had to focus on baby Max! I've used two 4x4 photos.


Here are a couple of examples of the numbers we're using this month. Some have flowers and some have buttons.:

See those who are coming this month on Saturday about 9:45am and don't forget to bring lunch!

In the meantime, happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment