Kit Release: Dreamy Days

Wednesday 3 October 2012

This week's kit release features some of the gorgeous Dear Lizzy Neapolitan range by American Crafts:
The kit contains:
2 x Dear Lizzy Patterned papers
2 c coordinating Bazzill cardstock
Dear Lizzy foam Thickers

My first layout uses the orange card as the background which I made slightly more interesting by adding mist and ink splatters. I loved the little polaroids so used a strip of those across the layout, then cut some of them up to make embellishments for other parts of the layout.

My second layout made use of what I had left from the kit: not a lot! I do think it's looking a little sparse but I still like it.

Kirei's layout is gorgeous. She's used the pretty floral paper as the background and then also made full use of the polaroids. Take a look at her blog for more info on how she put it together.

This week's kit costs £7.50 and can be purchased here!

No comments:

Post a Comment